Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, June 11, 2009

You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine

With so much time on my hands, I thought I'd get caught up on a few posts. Greer was part of a little singing group and after many week of learning such standards as: You Are My Sunshine, I Love You A Bushel And A Peck... the kids spent three consecutive Wednesdays performing for Seniors at local care centers. Above, Greer is second from the right in the red and black dress.

GiGi and her good friend Zaya volunteered to sing a "Two-et". They learned the old Nat King Cole song-- L.O.V.E. and not that I'm biased or anything-- they stole the show! It was soo cute. So if any of you ever come to visit, just have Greer and her back-up singer sisters perform the number. You can't help but die over how cute it is.

At the end of one of their performances, the Senior Care home gave all of the kids homemade, decorated bunny shaped sugar cookies. That's what the girls are holding in their hands. Also, that's Grandpa Bodily with the girls. He's the very best neighbor in the entire world and he truly has become part of our family. In fact, he's been right there to help Byron give me blessings so many times during this traumatic pregnancy. And at all hours, too.


1 comments:

Joseph and Kamber said...

Lonnie,

I have enjoyed reading about your stay in the hospital. You amaze me at how positive you are. I think of you and your family often. I pray that everything will continue to go well for you and sparticus.

Kamber Dent (Beacon Light Ward)