Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Jacuzzi Girls

Here's another picture too cute to not post. It was taken at my parents house in Las Vegas last month before life changed so drastically. Reese is scrunched down on the left, Ellery my niece (eyes closed), then Holland and Greer. They consider this Grandpa's swimming pool. It's pretty cool-- has a TV/DVD player that comes up out of the side of the jacuzzi. By the way, this jacuzzi and my parents house that comes with it- is for sale. My folks have put an offer on a house up here in Idaho and are making the big move. Thankfully, they had already made the decision before my little hospitalization so there is no guilt on my part that they are completely changing their lives for me. So anyone know of a family looking to buy a house on a hill overlooking the Vegas Strip? Let me know...


Also, for those of you wondering why in the world my parents (and in turn why we) would uproot and move to little old Boise, Idaho--- my friend Gary (who is leaving the paradise of San Diego for Boise next month-- and who too, has taken a lot of slack from friends) sent me this article. It's a great read and you'll be asking me for the number of my real estate agent before long...


http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/My-Kind-of-Town-Boise-Idaho.html#

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Boise is still one of my favorite layovers... Any city that has a river running through it and a nice walking path along side it gets my vote!

The Good Life on Less! said...

I won't be showing that article to Brett! :) I do agree with it though!