Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Happy To Report I'm Still Sane (Day 11)

All is good here and the day has gone somewhat fast. My brother came for lunch, my cousin Erin visited, along with my friend Celesta (who had a baby born here at 26 weeks-- she named him Steele and that says it all-- he's a fighter).
Dr. Lovelace says I'm officially 26 weeks today-- a miracle in my book. Spartacus-- my new little nicname for my baby warrior is looking great on all of today's tests. (Don't worry, we won't name him that). And no contractions to report. I'm just plugging along and feeling all of your love and support. Thank you -- I probably will never feel like I have said it enough.
In case you are wondering, the girls are doing great. They have been with Sally and Jonathan and their two girls. They couldn't be loved more. So that's a huge relief. Also, my friends Al and Joannah are running a soccer camp four days this week. The two older girls have been going to that each day and loving it. I think Greer (poor little mosquito-legged girl-- who takes after her mother) is just trying to keep up with Holland. But she's hanging in there and I'm proud of her.
I hope all of you are well. I'm fine and not too mental as of yet. :)

2 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Hi Lonnie, our thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so happy that the little guy is still going strong. What a miracle baby he is. We are cheering for you. I will bring you some lunch one of these days. I will call and check up on you before I do that since you have so many great people bringing in meals for you. We love you and I will check to see if I can help out with your girls or husband with daycare or meals.I would love to help out.
I am so glad that you are still sane. At least you have a pretty room with a great view. Hang in there!

Blakeley said...

Hmmm, Spartacus....has kind of a nice ring to it. I'm so happy that you're still hanging in there. Sounds like you're a regular Martha Stewart with your cute handmade bib! You'll probably treasure that one more than any other because you made it and because of the special circumstances. Your posts are so fun to read. You're such a strong person and I just love you. Take care.