Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, Monday (Day 31 in here)

Tick, tock, tick, tock. Time goes by a bit slowly in here... but on the other hand, tomorrow marks the baby being at 29 weeks and that's huge. So I'll just keep focusing on these important milestones. Spartacus is looking a bit flat again. I spent an extra hour on monitoring this morning and I guess he had enough of a variety that they finally let me off. So now I'm showered, dressed and looking forward to getting my wheelchair ride to the room next door for craft day. Sometimes it's so exciting in here, I can't quite find the right words-- ha!
My mom drove in last night from Vegas. So all is right with the world! Now instead of worrying about me, we will now shift our concerns to my dad at home "batching" it. My mother has pretty much packed up the kitchen in anticipation of moving up here-- she left my dad something like 3 bowls, 3 pans etc.
My friends Stephanie and Sally took their children and my two oldest to "Roaring Springs" water park today. Holland and Greer during the school year had to read something like 600 minutes in a two or three month period to earn their passes. So thanks to my friends for not letting that effort go to waste. Reese is spending one-on-one time with Grammy and Aunt Daleen today. And Byron... he's at work.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You're doing great! I know you're going stir crazy . . . but just think of the stories you'll be able to share with little Spartacus of how you each had something in common while waiting for him to be born: being cooped up in a place that made you both rather restless!!

You continue to be in our prayers! Hang in there, Lonni!