Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Diversion From Hospital Life (The Lake Powell Extravaganza)






If you are interested in seeing what my poor, deprived girls have been up to while mom's in the hospital-- here ya go.


Doug and Dana drove them down to Lake Powell for the Leavitt family reunion (my parents met them-- along with countless cousins and aunts and uncles). So here's the 4 million dollar houseboat my cousin's boss donated to the party. It has a helicopter landing pad on the top, four floors with 2270 square feet per floor. If I hadn't known better, I'd think Prince Charles was spending the week on the Lake. One of the perks to come with the boat was this 100 foot water slide (with water pumped up to the top). Here's Holland at the end.



2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my gosh - that's a cruise ship.

Rebekah said...

A helicopter landing pad?!