Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Of The Girls' Most Excellent Adventure

As if the massive royal houseboat wasn't enough, my cousin's boss also let the family use this "tiny" little thing. According to my mom, this one was bought for 2 million-- used. So those who were exiled to the second boat-- had to just "suffer" through the week.
There were also ski boats, ski do's, monster rafts etc. Here's Holland (2nd from right) with her cousins being pulled by one of three ski boats.

I told you about the 100 foot water slide-- check out Aunt Dana catching air with Greer!

And just so you don't think my mom is a sissy--- she barreled down the slide several times and never bit it once. She'd kill me if I told you her age-- let's suffice it to say she looks amazing. She'll probably just kill me for putting this picture on my blog.
Okay, here's a glimpse inside the floating palace. Ta daa... here's the kitchen.

This is either the second or third deck-- all of them are outfitted with a full kitchen etc. and a few "decent" views.


Another peek at the family "roughing" it.

















And finally, here's my brother Doug, his wife, Dana and their four kids. My mom and dad are on the far right. Holland is in the swim vest (don't ask me why) and Greer is front and center.

Wow, I hope they do this again... so Byron and I (and my brother and his family in Austin can go). So let me hear of no feeling sorry for my girls this summer!






4 comments:

Diane said...

Outrageous! That is all I can say. Leo and I looked at these pictures together. He said, "100 feet"?

Can't believe you're not gaining more weight!

Take Care.

Allison Hansen said...

So glad you stopped by and commented on my blog, so Les's Mormon friends can be connected! Wow! Sounds like you are going through an ordeal! If you were closer I'd bring you cookies and a stack of magazines.... Keep in touch.

Chuck said...

I remember meeting your mom before, and never thought her a sissy. Maybe that is where you get your strength.
I'm sure the girls had fun. How could they not with the floating mansion and all the toys.

Taylor Family said...

I have never been on a houseboat before but that's the one I want if I ever get the chance. Your mom does look great. I am impressed at her skills on the water. It sounds like you are having a fun time in the hospital.