Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1st!! (Day 33)

It's so strange to have not been outside since the end of May. I hear it is quite hot outside (it's all relative to my friends in Vegas and Phoenix). Thankfully, I have a window where I can see trees and blue sky.
Dr. Lovelace did not make his rounds today until after 1pm!!!! So I was very, very late in getting my shower (remember I refuse to be caught in the shower again by my doc) and getting dressed. If you do not want to hear about bodily fluids-- please stop reading here.
I woke up this morning with some bright red blood. Since I've been in here, it's always been pink-- watered down by amniotic fluid. There wasn't a lot. But Dr. Lovelace says it may mean my body is ushering in a new phase... a phase that will eventually come. The placenta could be deteriorating even more or my uteris could be getting irritated. Who knows. We'll just keep monitoring the baby and plugging along. I debated whether to mention the details above-- but several of you want to know what is going on- so there you have it. I have no idea what it means-- I'm not worried. It just seems to fit the m.o. in here.. that all changes daily.
Everything gets put into persepective when I hear that my dear friend Bianca is literally in her last few minutes, hours or days of a 7 year battle with cancer. She is very much in my prayers.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Lonni, I haven't been able to access my computer for days and I was so freaked out when I finally got on here.

Thank heavens you post this blog and thank heavens for SPARTACUS!!!!!!!!

xoxo

Blakeley said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I feel for you. Love you.