Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Made it to another massage day!! (Day 48)

In case you have forgotten-- I know I have not-- today is massage day. 30 minutes of absolute bliss to help with the bed aches. 1pm can't come soon enough. Spartacus has looked good in his monitoring last night and today. He had a little decel-- not a big one-- last night... so I only earned 30 minutes of extra monitoring instead of an hour. I guess I should clarify that-- he earned me...
Dr. Lovelace said all looks good to keep steaming ahead. We had a long talk about the proposed changes in healthcare and how the government is good at enforcement but not great at running anything. I hear a huge sucking sound in the future as we throw gobs of money at a healthcare plan that will probably screw things up even more (however, I do believe something needs to be done-- especially since I currently have a front row seat to out of control health care costs). Okay, enough of a soapbox.
Reese slept decently last night. Oh, praise be to antibiotics. She's still "edgy" today-- but much, much improved from the last two days. It's been too quiet without my "circus triplets" coming up to visit. Maybe tonight.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

I really think Dr. Lovelace should write an order for a daily massage! Would you like me to call him!!!
I'm glad Reese is doing better. I'm sure she's getting lots of love and attention from your mom.
Hugs,
Cindy