Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sucked Back In...

I knew the good times couldn't last forever.
And oh, have the last few days been especially sweet.
Kean is happy and as healthy as can be expected.
Unfortunately, we are headed back to the hospital tomorrow.
Kean is scheduled for another Spinal Tap to put
the Chemo into his brain and spine.
He will also be getting a new type of Chemotherapy in his port
and evidently it is so hard on the kidney and liver, they will keep
us in the hospital overnight to monitor his body and put him
 on IV fluids to help flush the drugs
through his system.
On the bright side, at least I have some notice
to pack a bag and get things lined up at home.
We will be taking a new DVD that came in the mail today.
One of my bestest girlfriends in the world, Stacy Ellsworth Fuller
went to great lengths to track down a video all about..........
motorcycle riding.
We put it on for Kean tonight after dinner and my, oh my
was he mesmerized.
Maybe this video will serve as a surrogate for his rides with Pops.
Just pray for a short stay and that all will go well tomorrow.
Reese got teary when I tucked her in tonight.  She said
it is hard for her when I leave to go to the "hospitala".
I couldn't agree more.
 


2 comments:

Stacy said...

Cute video. I hope it helps! Good luck tomorrow.

Love you!

Stacy

Steven Swihart said...

I guess I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow night.