Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, December 31, 2012

A Little Trickery

Byron took off snowmobiling for the day with a friend.
Which meant Kean spent much of the day pining away for Dad and his tractor rides.
 And even though Byron had to be plumb tired... guess who took Keanut for a ride
right after he got home!
Somehow, I doubt laps around the property are as thrilling as flying
through the mountains on a snow machine.
Byron earned gold stars in my book tonight.
 So yesterday, I waxed unpoetically about growing old.
Here's proof.  I am not waiting up until midnight to ring in the new year.
Instead, we celebrated at 10 p.m.  Precisely when the east coast hit 2013.
I used a little fruit pizza, sparkling cider and sparklers to get my way with the girls.

Happy 2013 my dear friends.
Let's hope this coming year is full of much less drama for all of us.
I'll toast to that.

0 comments: