Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Head On Collision

We are on a roll.
A good one at that.
Kean had another day where he was just happy-- happy to be home and happy to be alive.
Which of course, makes everyone else in our home very happy.
Pappa Bear Byron opted to watch Kean today while I took the girls to church.
It was such a good meeting.  I always feel so surrounded by love in our ward.
When I got home, Kean was snuggled up in bed napping.
I was thinking what a rock star husband I have-- until he told me he got busy
talking on the phone to one of his best friends... realized it was far too quiet in the house and went to look for Keanut.
He heard a soft snoring and found him here.
 Sacked out and sound asleep on the stairs.
He almost makes it look comfortable.
We went to my parents' house tonight where Kean was a far different child
than he was last week (when he wouldn't stop crying from pain).
In fact, he was downright snugly-- wanting to hug and snuggle with all of his cousins and especially
his Aunt Dana.
When we got home, some goodies and a big present were waiting for Keanut on the front porch.
Two battery powered race cars-- I think Kean is in love.
Byron took one away from him to pull off a bracket and the boy -- you'd think he had died.
I finally had to take them away and put him to bed.  But not before Byron captured
his first accident.  It happens at the end:
We also have some "elves" who are leaving small gifts for the girls for
the Twelve Days of Christmas.  Right now our lives revolve
around being home to check the mailbox each night after 8 p.m.
We sure feel quite loved (and spoiled) by all of you.
Thank you again and again for making this season merry and bright for our children.

0 comments: