Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Curse You Facebook!

So much for sneaking through this birthday with nobody noticing.
Actually, as depressing as it is to inch closer and closer to such an old age,
the gazillion messages all of you sent were wonderful.
And I feel much better about life.
We kept it pretty quiet... going over to my parents' house for our regular dinner.
I forgot my trusty camera... so all these photos are from my phone.
And please notice... this is of the kids before all of the sugar.
 My 15 year old niece, Katie surprised me with a pan full of butterfly cupcakes.
 She got this really cool book on cupcakes for Christmas and these were
her first attempt.  I told her, I'm hiring her to make cupcakes for
all my kids birthday parties.  She's quite the artist.
 Then my dear friend Pam, showed up with a German Chocolate Cheesecake
from the Cheesecake Factory.
Repeat after me... Heaven.
 As if our girls were not sugared up enough at this point, we ran them
over to Ron and Elly Moomey's house.
The Moomey's have their grandchildren in town visiting from the Bay area.
Tonight, also happened to be their grandson Jack's 7th birthday
and they had invited the girls over for... yep, more cake and ice cream.
Hopefully it will all wear off as they sleep and by morning
they will be back to their normal loud and hyper selves.
Again, thank you for making me feel so loved.
I guess birthdays aren't all that bad.


0 comments: