Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, December 7, 2012

Doin' A Happy Dance

Just got a call from my mom at the hospital.
HE'S COMING HOME!!!
The doc said since we are "so conscientious" they will let Kean
leave.  He is at an extremely high risk for infections
but they must think we know what we are doing.
So late this afternoon, I'll head up, pack up and head home.
I am feeling better.
I have found the silver lining in this stomach bug stuff-- at
least it was short lived, unlike a cold or something else.
I'm a bit tired but just got a surge of energy from this good news.
I'm Lysoling the house. Whoopee.
p.s.  Kean is losing his hair like nobody's business.
My mom said her black shirt is covered.
And the other day, Candace, the cleaning lady (yes, I am on a first name basis with the gal who cleans Kean's room), told me she was sweeping up gobs of golden hair.
Sniff.
Pam just sent me this pic of our little wagon warrior out for another ride.  Sorry it's blurry-- but he's still cute!

0 comments: