Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, December 8, 2012

From Shaggy to Shiny

Phew.
We did the right thing in bringing him home.
I wasn't so sure yesterday
but today, he had moments where he was quite giddy to be back.
It is still stressful.
He threw up right after I gave him all of his medications.
I have no idea what stayed down and what came up
but I wasn't about to go through getting him to down those again.
And for all of you who visited the hospital-- we made
great progress in the plumbing department.
Probably, a little too much progress.
He had four, huge, overflowing diapers today.
I guess he more than made up for the 6 days of holding it.
Holland helped me give Kean a bath tonight.
 Not much hair left to shampoo.
 I am in total amazement at how much he has lost in the last two days.
And the rest is shedding like a cat.
Hair is everywhere.
He's as handsome as ever as he transforms into
Mr. Clean before our very eyes.


3 comments:

andrea said...

I love the picture of him smiling in the tub! I'm so happy he is home and feeling better.

Stacy said...

I tell you what, he is such a cute kid ... hair or no hair. Love the smile. Hopefully that's an indication he's truly feeling better.

Love Ya All!

Cindy said...

There's no place like home, right!!!
Glad you can have some normal.
You are in my prayers.
Love,
Cindy