Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dodged the Bullet

I figured you'd like an update on Keanut's plumbing.  Let's just say the pipes are flowing better than
yesterday!  I was supposed to take him in to the hospital today for a follow-up but I have them convinced
I'm a responsible mother and they actually trusted me to keep an eye on him and report to them if there was still a problem.  We go in on Thursday for his weekly Spinal Tap, so they can look him over then.  But his Cancer doc did refer us back to the surgeon to take a look at his incision.  As I mentioned last night, it has a gap.  I know this isn't the best picture but you can see it doesn't look great.  I'll let you know what he has to say.
Today marked the return to a normal schedule.  School started.

 Reese was thrilled to be going "all" day.  And she told me later her favorite part of her day was getting
to eat lunch at school.  I had forgotten what a big deal that is when you are in first grade. Greer is in 4th grade and Holland started middle school-- 6th grade-- oh my!
Aren't they cute waiting for the bus?  Love how they love each other (most of the time).
 And then they were off... and my house was eerily quiet. 
 Kean had a good day.  You can see the swelling in his face and belly is going down and fast!
 He couldn't get enough of playing with Holland tonight.
The two of them rolled around and giggled.
They were much more entertaining than the RNC on TV.
While Holland and Kean frolicked, Byron took Greer and Reese to get their hair cut for school.

Yah, we know school already started... but life got in the way.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. Love ya Lonnie!

Stephanie