Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Pictures

It's Stacy again, I know, I know ... you are all wanting to hear from Lonni, but for now I guess you'll just have to settle for me. ;)

Lonni got to hold her new baby for the first time today. She said it was heavenly to hold him and that he felt a lot smaller than he looks. It lasted a precious 30 minutes.

In the pictures you can see Spartacus' "tanning bed." It's for some sort of Jaundice therapy. He's also on a feeding tube. If I'm correct, I think you can see the tube in the third picture. Isn't he just cute. Can't wait to meet him in person.

Lonni said they are still running some tests regarding his health. They'll find out more by the end of the week. So please everyone, still keep them in your prayers.



9 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a handsome little boy--you did awesome!!!!! our thoughts and prayers are with you
Stephanie

Sherri said...

He is adorable! I'm so happy for you. Does this cute little boy have a name yet?

Camille said...

He is beautiful Lonni, absolutely precious. Congratulations, you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Camille Lindquist (Tiegs)

rebecca said...

He's just beautiful...perfect! Congratulations! -The Paulsens

Christine said...

Oh, he is sooooo cute! You did good!

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS! (again!) Thank you for sharing the photos! I'm so glad Lonni got to hold him - the more they let her do that, I'm convinced the sooner he'll be able to go home! :-)

Jeannette

Taylor Family said...

He looks so sweet with his mommy. Ah, precious moments. Can't wait to see the little miracle in person someday.

Cindy said...

Love the pictures! Notice in the last picture how he is snuggling next to Lonni's heart. Precious!
Continued prayers for Spartacus to grow stronger every day.
Lonni, I'm sure it will be difficult for you to leave him today as you finally get to go home, so please continue to have faith that his time in the NICU will be short.
Much love,
Cindy

karen said...

Is that a darling little cowlick I see? I love those and my son didn't get one. It'll be easier for your lil' guy to spike his hair up with gel when he gets older. because I'm sure you've been all freaked out about how he'll spike his hair up with gel when he's older.