Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ho Hum. (Day 66)

It's Monday-- again. But hey, only a week left for sure. I can do this. I'm totally back to normal. This roller coaster body of mine is back in the waiting game zone. I don't have anything to report on the medical front. Monday's are surgery days for Dr. Lovelace-- so he came in quite early and woke me up this morning. After he asked me all the regular questions and checked my belly-- I remember him asking me if I had any questions. Prepare yourself for my profound answer-- uh, huh. Then I went back to sleep. Tomorrow will be my day to ask him whether next Monday or Tuesday is baby day.
Byron did bring the girls up yesterday for a visit. Greer is fine and no one else has come down with the stomach bug. Phew. We had a lovely visit-- Reese and I worked on her sticker book and I did her fingernails. She made it very clear to me that she does not want a baby brother. She's adamant Spartacus come out as a girl. Oh my. Where did we get such a pistol? Holland and Greer brought beautiful new hand colored pictures to decorate my room. "Mom, close your eyes for a big surprise"!!! My mom also came by to tell us what a great time she had at her high school reunion.
My buddy Gary Gwin (who just moved here a week ago from San Diego) came up for a visit as well. He shared with me an experience he had concerning myself and little Spartacus. He left me feeling very comforted and blessed. What great friends I have!

2 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

We can't wait! He will be here sooner than you know it. I am keeping you in my prayers. I have been thinking about you quite abit. I pray that this last week will be a good one and that it will go fast.
I am glad Reese is feeling better. What a cute bunch of little girls you have.
I am glad that Spartacus is looking good. What an amazing ride this has been for you and for your family. He will bless your lives completely. He will be the cutest little guy in the world!

Marti said...

Go Team Spartacus!!!