Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Here He Is... Miss America

I think Byron has officially lost his mind.
Or perhaps he's in so much pain he doesn't care.
Or maybe, he's just bored to death.
Whatever the case, in his weakened state he let the 
girls go extreme makeover on him.
 Please take special note of the dress they carefully placed on top of him...
the earrings, the rings, the bracelets etc.
 All I can say is thank goodness the girls go back to school tomorrow
so Byron can get a break.
Then all he will have to contend with is Keanut.
It's been kind of interesting to watch.
Kean loves having his Daddy home... but the boy isn't sure
what to think of having to share his mum.
Kean is pretty much used to having me all to himself during the day.
Last night we were watching a movie.  I was sitting next to Byron 
with Kean on my lap when Kean just reached over and thunked
Byron right in the face.
I think there will be some adjustments for all of us.

0 comments: