Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Second Chances

Day two of school and the great bus saga has come to an end.
We were at the bus stop at the new time and the driver was only a few minutes late.
When I mentioned yesterday's fiasco he just shrugged his shoulders--
so much for apologies for wasting an hour of my life!
 I'd like to say Kean has turned a corner-- and he has in some ways.
Yesterday's vomiting and runny diapers are just that-- yesterday's.
But he's been pretty low energy for much of the day.
This is one of those times where I wish he could talk and tell
me how his little body is feeling.
Guess that face speaks volumes.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh my stars ... your bus situation sounds very similar to ours, only we've been doing the crazy for a month now. Our latest bus driver picks up at wildly different times and blares music the whole time. Am I comfortable with this!?