Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hair Do You Do?

You know it's going to be a beautiful day
when you wake up to this outside your front door.
 It was Byron's turn to take the girls to church
and since we have late meetings, we opted to
do some "up-do's" for church.
 Greer just wanted curls but Holland wanted me to try
and make her hair look like Prim's from the Hunger Games.
I don't know what I did.. .but it actually turned out kinda cool.
(We found a tutorial on line).
 With Reese we tried to do some flower braid thingy-ma-jigger.
 And while I was doing Reese's hair, Greer took
it upon herself to do Kean's.
May I point out, he was not the most cooperative of models.
The boy had a rough start to the day but seemed in much better
spirits after his nap.
We finished up his Steroids for the week... so hoping, hoping, hoping
he will get past this "roid rage" phase.

0 comments: