Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Dark-Thirty

Never a dull moment around here, I tell ya.
We had a storm blow through here and our
power went out just as I was cooking dinner.
That's not such a big deal but the fact that it stayed
out until bedtime (nearly 5 hours)... it got a little tricky.
Byron is taking the girls camping tomorrow and oh
I had just about a gazillion things I needed to get done tonight.
Oh well.
Kean had his riding therapy this morning
and was on a new horse:  Romeo.

Then it was race home, drop him off and motor on over to our Baldapalooza meeting.
It is fast approaching (Sept. 14th - yikes- get your tickets now at
I had to beat it home from that because he threw up
and poor Holland was freaking out.
No, not the flu again.  Just his regular Chemo throwing up stuff.
This afternoon, Lindsay came over for a few hours to work with Kean.
One of the things we try to do each day is put his hearing aid in and keep
him from pulling it out by reading stories, playing games and singing songs.
He is fixated on that awful song...
I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee...
won't my mommy be so proud of me.
He likes to sing it over and over again.


Maybe I should clarify.
He likes to hear us sing it over and over again.
But he sure lets us know which song he wants!

0 comments: