Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Waiting Game

Just couldn't resist posting this picture. 
Check out where the bottle of water is... and Kean in his Evel Knievel outfit.
At least, that's what Byron calls it.
 It was a pretty quiet day as we just wait for his counts to climb.
Holland had a big presentation at school where she chose to make
an ancient Egyptian costume (with the help of my mom).
Don't worry, her big presentation was not in the girls bathroom--
 She wouldn't let me take any pictures of her in the classroom, so this is the best I could do!
Thanks mom for helping Holland with something that would've taken me years to pull off.
 And while I'm at it, let me throw out a thank you to my wonderful neighbors...
between Johanna and Joe we are kept regularly supplied with farm fresh eggs.
Eggs (with cheese and sour cream) are one of the few things Kean will eat regularly.
Of course who wouldn't eat that if given the chance??? 
 And thank you to my sweet friend, Peppi who left me the loveliest journal.
What a treasure and what friends I have.
Thank you everyone for the support.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I looks like you have such great friends nearby. I am thinking about you and your sweet baby boy!