Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Another Sunday

As you can see... no hard feeling between Reese and our little Hannibal Lecter.
Reese was right at it again... showing me how she is almost big enough to pick Kean up...
 And surprisingly, Kean didn't seem to mind.
Byron stayed home with the boy, while I took Reese to church.
Remember, Holland and Greer stayed overnight with their cousins.
When we got home, Byron told me in amazement that Kean had polished off
an entire can of Ravioli (save three bites).
Gotta love those Steroids.  Tonight was his last dose for now.
He gets a week off.
We went to my parents house for dinner.
I know this video is dark... but it is of my dad tickling Kean.
Kean's laugh gets me...
there is no better sound.
We are off to Chemo tomorrow.
One day closer to getting this over with, right?


0 comments: