Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stuck Inside

I wonder if it is possible for Kean to will himself sick-- since I won't let
him go outside in the cold weather.
He was ornery most of the day and then this evening he just seemed off--
his eyes look red, he wouldn't eat much and he vomited twice.
Hmmmm.
Guess we'll be watching him closely.
 Holland and Greer had a big night out on the town--
the semi-annual Breyer Model Horse show at my brother's store (Flynn's) in Boise.
That's my niece, Morgan with them.
They LOVE this event where they show off their model horses-
entering them into various categories.
 As hard as she tries, Holland never wins anything beyond 2nd or 3rd.
 But Greer, who went tonight as Holland's assistant, entered her one big horse
and won second overall for the "Spanish Breed".
She was over the moon.
And thankfully, Holland was just as thrilled for her.
Grammy (my mom) bought the kids a new horse to share--
The Breyer "Cancer" horse.
The girls said they plan to share it with Keanut.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I hope Kean feels better tomorrow!

Love ya,

Stace

ps-Horse contest makes me smile! ;)