Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gratitude

If I could only open up my soul and show each of you the piece you have personally bandaged, patched or sewn up with your words of encouragement, your virtual hugs and the love you've sent.  On this Thanksgiving, I have a very full heart.
Today Kean was still uncomfortable and fussy all day.  I'm either getting comfortably numb (my nod to Pink Floyd) or as is truly the case, it didn't bother me as much today because I've been so buoyed up by my friends.
People constantly tell me they don't know how I am surviving... but I know.  I have a secret weapon-- my ever growing and awe inspiring group of friends.  You are all like oxygen when I feel I am suffocating.  Thank you, on this Thanksgiving for giving me and my family the gift of yourself.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

0 comments: