Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another Eve

Well, here it is the night before we head back to the hospital and start the "count" rigmarole
all over again.
I think I'll take a Melatonin to help me sleep.  I am always restless on these nights before.
Meanwhile, Kean seems ready.
He has more energy and seemed happier today than he has in weeks.
Elly came over and watched Kean and Greer (and Kean was actually happy for her)
while Byron and I took the older girls to church for the Boise Temple dedication.
What a wonderful experience.
 And, oh, does Kean love his new Harley.
If he's not sitting atop it... he's pushing it down the hall and scooting after it.
I even considered taking it over to my parents' house tonight for our family dinner.
Kean ate well and just before we left, we topped him off with one of my
dad's famous Cherry Nut Milkshakes.  I grew up on these and if
you haven't had one, you haven't lived!  Seriously.
Anyway, hopefully his full tummy tonight will tide him over until tomorrow afternoon
if all goes well.
Keep those fingers crossed that try number 4 will be our lucky one.

0 comments: