Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, September 14, 2009

Whoa... I'm so tired and he's not even home yet!

The girls are in bed and I'm headed in that direction-- after I pump. Ug. Seems like that's all I ever do. I had a long, long day at the hospital today. We got in lots of feeding practice for the big sleepover tomorrow night and of course lots of cuddling.
Kean is now up to 6 lbs and 1 ounce. He's a growing boy, eh? I can't believe he's been in there 36 days and has gained almost 2 pounds.
Byron and I passed our infant CPR class. I was awfully tired, but Byron made it fun (of course)! I'm just glad to be able to check that off the list.
My friend, Stacy Hoffman fed the girls dinner tonight and even got their homework done. What a blessing. All I had to do was get them to bed. Thanks also to Angie and Kim for taking Reese today. Goodnight. I'll let you know how the sleepover goes on Wednesday.

4 comments:

Mama of 2 Hapas said...

Hope all goes well with the sleep over tomorrow! ::Hugs:: and prayers for you both!

Daryl R. Evans said...

Lonni,

Thanks for letting us all be a part of your family through your wonderful updates. We love you and will continue to keep your family in our prayers.

Blakeley said...

If you ever want to rent out Reese, let me know. She's so adorable, I just kept wanting to hug her, but I didn't so I wouldn't freak her out. Good luck with your big sleepover tonight! This should take care of the withdrawls you've probably been having from not being able to sleep in the hospital. I know you've missed it so much. Seriously, though, we'll be praying for you.

Marti said...

It all sounds great! Does this mean you are taking the day off from bloggering and getting some (well-deserved) extra sleep?

I hope so. I no longer need my daily fix of Barkers as much as you need rest. :)