Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 23 in NICU (I'm to tired to come up with snappy titles)

Okay... I'm truly, madly, 100 percent exhausted. Reese and my mom came up to the hospital today to help me give Kean his 2nd bath-- and my favorite nurse Dan (remember the breast guy?) took a ton of pictures-- I'm guessing some are pretty darn cute. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow night. I just can't.
I brought Reese home and even got a little nap. But it wasn't enough. I'm now helping Holland with homework and trying to get the three sweaty girls in a bath. Holland's primary class had an activity at the park. It was fun-- but I certainly overdid it. So since I'm about to start drooling on myself... I'm off to bed shortly. At least until pumping time in 3 hours.
Kean did okay today. Pulled out his feeding tube again. Lots of oxygen issues with him forgetting to breathe while eating. So just an okay day. Reese, on the other hand, dazzled the entire nursing staff by singing lots of cute songs. Oy, what a character.

0 comments: