Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Inch By Inch

I have to admit, I was dreading going up to the hospital today. I'm just so tired of it all. Thankfully, it looks like the trips are almost over. The Caffeine medication seems to be making a big difference. Kean's Oxygen desats are finally slowing down. So the doctor put in a prescription to my pharmacist that I'm supposed to pick up tomorrow. I will also be meeting with the guy from the company where we will be renting his monitors tomorrow to learn how to work the darn things. We don't know if Kean gets to go home tomorrow or Thursday. It all depends on how he's doing. I'm ready either way!!!!!!!!!!!
The girls are giddy with excitement. And my mom is coming back up here on Thursday. She wisely thinks I'll need some help with the kids, especially if I'm up on and off all night with the baby. Byron and his brother are heading to Montana next week to see his parents. Byron's 91 year old father fell and cracked his ribs. It never ends, does it?
One final note, I'm officially nominating my friend Stacey Hofman for Sainthood. Anyone have any connections with the Pope? She has coordinated babysitting for Reese, orchestrated having dinners brought into my house for 17 weeks, visited me countless times in the hospital, laughed with me, cried with me, cleaned my house, etc. etc. etc. She picked Reese up today from Preschool and brought her back to my house for a nap. When I got home today, there were 15 bottles of homemade tomato and barley soup sitting on my counter top-- all ready for my winter pantry. Plus the nicest, sweetest note you've ever read about all these friends of mine who helped make it with tomatoes, onions etc. from their gardens. It was signed, "Love, the Soup Committee". I can't feel sorry for myself, when I have so many blessings in my life.

1 comments:

The Good Life on Less! said...

Wow, the soup committee sounds great! Send them over to my house please! :)