Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kean's a Trooper

I won't bury the lead. I have no test results to report. They won't be complete until Wednesday morning. But I do have a few pictures. Here's one of my very favorite nurses (on the left) Chris taking Kean down to have his MRI. The other lady is the Respiratory Therapist. And my camera is a bit slow-- so I only got the back of the Neo-natalogist, Dr. Harper as they took him in for the MRI. Kean did great. They had put an IV in his foot-- and ended up only using it for the dye. He did not get fully sedated-- they just put something in his mouth to make him happy. But he was still quite tuckered out after his big day. Reese had a big day today too. Her first day of Pre-school and boy was she ready. We dropped her off about 20 minutes early. So lucky Reese, had some one on one time with her cute teacher, Mrs. Douglas. (Reese has already called her "Uncle Douglas" a few times-- that's my brother's name).My pics are a bit backwards, but here she is going up to the door. Gotta love the princess backpack.

I snapped this one in front of our house before we left for school.
And I thought you'd enjoy this... when I came home from the hospital yesterday, the girls had built a "Leprechaun trap". I'll let you know if it's successful.

3 comments:

Marti said...

What was the bait in the Leprechaun trap? I would have thought they were out of season.

Reese is adorable. Perhaps I can borrow her some time. She's so cute!

And thanks, as ever, for the inverted pyramid!

Blakeley said...

I'm crossing my fingers and toes for good results tomorrow. Love the leprechaun trap!

Shellee said...

I love that your girls would build a leprechaun trap! That's awesome!

Thank you for keeping us all updated. You remain in our prayers!