Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, February 8, 2013

Prime Time and Prime Rib

You'd never know from this picture that Holland stayed home from school today.
She woke up stuffy and dizzy, went back to bed, slept for three hours and then was fine.
Go figure.
If only, all of our stints with sickness in this house could be so short lived.
My friend, Teresa's daughter, Ally came over and babysat with the girls tonight
while Byron and I had a rare date night.
We actually headed to the church where we had been divided into dinner groups to celebrate Valentines.
Our group kept us laughing and eating way too much (both laughing and eating).
We had my favorite-- Prime Rib and the works...
Then we all headed into the gym for a dessert buffet and entertainment.
Four couples were asked to play the
Not So Newlywed Game.
It was hilarious.
And I can't tell you how many times during the evening
I leaned over to Byron to say how happy I was that we were sitting
in the audience instead of one of those poor souls up on the stage.
I'm convinced not only would we have lost but made first class fools of ourselves in the process.


 
 
 
 
 

0 comments: