Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, October 1, 2012

Back in the Swing....

It is good to be home.
I sure missed the little guy.
This morning he was back at it... with an hour of speech therapy with Meagan.
He's getting more and more animated and is pretty darn good at mimicking.
He sure cracks us up.
 I finally found the pictures I couldn't find last night of us at the Hot Springs up in the mountains.
The pool is nothing fancy... it empties and re-fills each day with 112 degree fresh spring water.
We got there when it was only half filled and were the only ones there that day.
It was fabulous!
 Especially in that I got to relax AND read a book.
There's not much better (plus it was a great read-- Cane River - about several generations of
a family born into slavery before, during and after the Civil War).
 We all looked like prunes when we were done... but oh, did we ever sleep well that night!
Now back to school, homework, laundry and scheduled meds for Keanut.
It's all good.
I'm ready for life again.

1 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

So happy that life is treating you well again. Love the picture of Kean at the table. His smile is so contagious. I especially love the picture of Reese and I see you in the back ground reading a good book. Glad you got to get out and enjoy the time. Sure love ya!!!!