Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cover Boy

First off, it appears the Angel of Death... or shall I say, the Sickness Fairy has passed by
the Barker household.
Holland was fine by last night and even went to school today.
Poor girl has a mountain of homework and make-up work to reward her for being sick though.
Fabiana came over again, this time just to take photos of Keanut.  
 As always, he was relatively happy and in good spirits.
Fabiana was darling with our boy.
 And it paid off big time.
I told him to smile (touching my fingers to my cheeks)
and lookey here at what Fabiana captured....
the cutest boy ever - not that I'm biased or anything.
Wish I had a bill board sized wall in my house
to put a bill board sized photo of this up
to make me smile every day.
Oh wait, I have the real thing to make me smile every day, don't I!?!?!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

He is so handsome. What a great picture!