Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

And Now A Word From Our Sponsors...

Okay, I hate to give someone free advertising on here but I have finally
discovered a product Kean loves! 
 It's not something I crave but Kean can pretty much polish off nearly
an entire can of Ravioli. 
He loves the stuff and I'm thrilled to find something he'll actually eat and eat a lot of.
By the way, this is his second helping at lunch.
 We finally got around to pumpkin carving. 
Our neighbors, Jaymie and Joe came over.
 As did our friend, Trent who has spent the summer and fall with his grandparents (our neighbors) and
has helped Byron out a bit on our place.
 We were told Kean can't be near the pumpkin carving... so we had him
supervise from his chariot.
 Other than a little pumpkin guts fight that our little stinker, Holland started,
all went well.  Here are the kids lined up with their trophies...
thanks to Trent for sitting in as our surrogate son. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. I also love the fact that Kean loves ravioli!