Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fits and Giggles

 
Byron served as chief babysitter and head entertainer for Keanut today while I took the girls to church.
When I got home, my dear hubby sheepishly admitted he had a short bout of
"Attention Deficit Daddy Disorder"... and when he looked around to find Kean, he was on the back
porch chugging down a drink of water from Zoe's (our dog) water bowl.
Cringe!
For a boy with a very compromised immune system... I don't want to even think about what was in that water.
Maybe I can get Dr. Camilo to bathe him in disinfectant tomorrow when we go into the hospital - yikes.
I'm hoping he won't be any worse for the wear.
At my folks house tonight, Keanut terrorized Grandpa (Grandpa loved it) by moving his chair
around again and again.
 
Then he and Reesey got the giggles when their cousin Morgan started covering them
up with fabric.  I tell ya, it doesn't take much to entertain these two!
Tomorrow we head to the hospital.  Kean will be getting a Spinal Tap where they put
Chemo into his brain and his spine.  His past Spinal Tap's have been tolerated quite well...
so we're hoping to keep that streak going.

0 comments: