Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Crackin' the Whip

Today was a busy day.
Kean had to step up and work it... with two sessions of therapy.
My mom and I had set the day aside to bottle salsa and tomatoes...
so Momma Gump came to Grammy's house for therapy.
After an abbreviated nap, Kean's Physical Therapist, Katy came to put him through the paces.
He wasn't too into working until we moved him outside...
then bingo!
 He loved the trampoline and even (with each of us taking an arm) walked up our outside stairs
two times!  Trust me, that's quite the work out.
 Love this picture because it makes him look like he's got his ol' Buddha belly back.
He has Chemo tomorrow... which means blood work (for counts) and the big weigh in.
I've been adding a few spoon fulls of whole cream to his Pediasure to really bump up his
calories.  I'll be shocked if he hasn't gained weight.
We'll see.

0 comments: