Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, February 7, 2014

Let It Snow...

Well, it has finally happened.
A snow day for the girls.
Personally, I think the school district administrators around here just wanted a Friday off--
the roads were fine and we only had a few inches of snow.
In fact, Reese went over to a friend's house while
my mom, Holland, Greer and I went shopping for fancy dresses.
(We've been invited to the formal "Share Your Heart Ball" to raise
money for Camp Rainbow Gold up in Sun Valley in a few weeks.
When we got back to my parents house, Kean was awake and
Grandma the Great (my 95 year old grandmother) showed the girls
how to make yummy old fashioned ice cream out of snow,
vanilla and cream.
Kean was in heaven.
He tells me he wants ice mmmmmm for ice cream.
(Not to be confused with just ice for crushed ice).
Now it is really snowing.
In fact, Greer has been snowboarding in our yard and
Byron broke out the ol' snowmobile to give all the kids rides.
Day three of Kean feeling good
which means the rest of us all feel good!!!

0 comments: