Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Poop Chronicles

Oh my, what have we done?
Day two of the dam has broken.
The boy hasn't had any Miralax in a few days-- but those
triple doses are haunting me.
For those of you who would like to feel my pain... let me
share with you the highlights of my day:
I got a whiff of something that wasn't so sweet while Kean and I were out in the barn.
By the time I got him back to the house, he had "stuff" all the way down his legs and up
his back to his hair.
And I had it all over my pants and shirt.
Thank heavens nobody came to visit about that time.
They would've gotten quite the eyeful.
This picture is from the other day-- but he's feeling good and light as a feather!
My dad's big surgery is tomorrow.
He goes into the hospital at about noon.
One of the cancerous spots on his face is so deep, when it is
removed, his eye will droop.  So immediately after the cancer is
removed, they will take tissue from somewhere else and do some
reconstructive surgery.
Keep him in your prayers.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Prayers for your dad. I have "dad" health issues too. I feel your pain. XOXOXOX -Karen