Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, January 10, 2014

Lightning McKean

My spirits got quite the lift today
(momma medicine as I like to call it)!
My girlfriends Stephanie Simpson,  Amber Allen and
Sheryl Alderman opted to bring lunch in-- since I can't do a girls lunch out.
We had so much fun talking, eating, talking, eating... you get the idea.
And Kean, wow, he was loving it.  He gobbled on the food
and was the happiest he's been in days.
I think it was just what we both needed.
 Byron brought home a box for Kean that was delivered to his office.
Grandma Kay (Byron's mom) made Kean a blanket for Christmas
(and finished it a bit late).
 It is super soft and cuddly and has Kean's beloved Cars
all over it.
The boy has been given so much Cars stuff, I'm seriously
\considering opening up the Mountain West Museum of Cars.
We'll call it Lightning McKean.
Whaddya think?  

0 comments: