Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Don't Blame Him...

Poor Kean.
He's just shy of miserable.
Nausea, constipation, Steroids and a constant metallic taste in the mouth--
he's got a pretty wicked combination going.
I had to run to the dentist today-- which
meant leaving him with Miss Responsible (Holland)
for a bit.
I called to check in... and when I asked Holland
how Kean was doing, she said, "well, let's just say
he's not as whiny as he was".
Good news, I guess.
This evening, we had a girls night out
for my birthday and another friend's birthday.
It was lovely to get out of the house for some
great company, good food, adult conversation
and lots of laughs.
Bummer... I got so caught up in the fun, I forgot to take a picture.
Yikes, I hope this doesn't mean Alzheimer's is setting in.

0 comments: