Reincarnated As A Mother

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stretch

Byron thinks it is ridiculous that even though my birthday was
a few weeks ago, we are still celebrating.
Since Ron and Elly Moomey were out of town, they had us over for dinner tonight.
Elly made my favorite-- Mexican food and an incredibly
delicious carrot cake.
Trust me, this girl can cook!
 We all got the giggles tonight.  Elly is turning the big five-oh-no
in a little over a month and we were plotting her birthday celebration
and looking at the few pictures from her childhood (she was
the 6th of 7th children-- enough said).
This was our favorite-- just after she got over the chicken pox.
 Dear Elly grew up to be a classic beauty.
That makes us all love this picture even more.

1 comments:

Marti said...

"I *love* that picture!"

Now… guess which one I meant? ;)