Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Papa Bear

It has come to my attention that I never gave you guys an update on my dad.
Kean and I were over at my parents house today.
Kean was in heaven, he watched Cars, played in his "Lightning McKean" Car,
and snuck up the stairs to visit Grandpa on the computer-- to get jelly beans!
My dad looks great.
His scars aren't angry and red, they almost look like lines of distinction.
The scar on his cheek looks like a backward G... going from his ear, up along the smile of his cheek
and around down to his eye.  It's quite huge.
But as the doctor told my folks, they are pretty sure they got all that nasty cancer.
So now he will just have to go in every three months for check-ups.
I should have taken a picture... this one will have to do.
It's one of my favorites-- obviously from a few months back
when Kean was sporting his bowling ball look
Okay, and for all of you I'm driving crazy, this will be my last
plea for votes.
Please go to the following link, scroll over to page four,
look for the picture of the hand with the writing on it and the title:
BALD, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL.
You can't access it from your mobile phone 
but you can vote ten times.
You'll be helping us get a grant for Baldapalooza.
Voting ends Friday.

0 comments: