Reincarnated As A Mother

Friday, January 3, 2014

And the Oscar Goes To.....

Drum roll please...
Kean Barker for Best Role in the movie "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde".
All day long he has been one sick little pup.
It has literally taken me the entire day to take down the Christmas decorations
because I've spent so much time holding and rocking the boy.
One of the drugs he got on Tuesday makes his feet feel like pins and needles--
so he won't put any weight on those little legs or let you touch them.
When he's not whining from feeling so rotten, he's screeching from
'roid rage. 
He's had one mood today-- miserable.
And yet, when I broke out the camera tonight after his bath
this is what I got.
 And this.
Mr. Mug-for-the-Camera sure looks fine to me.
I'm hoping we'll see more of the boy in the picture
tomorrow than the boy we saw today.
Otherwise, it's gonna be one loooonnng
weekend.  Byron is in Arizona for a wedding.






0 comments: