Reincarnated As A Mother

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Broken Records

I am so happy to report
that today I have near nothing to report.
You know, the ol' no news is good news thing.
We did have a meeting to iron out the details to get
our Hall of Heroes going in the cancer unit at St. Luke's.
And I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record
but please vote to help Baldapalooza get a grant.
We only have until Friday-- which means, we only
have until Friday to get lots more votes (and bug you about it)!
Here's the link.
Remember, got to page 4, look for the picture with the hand with writing on it and the title:
BALD, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL.
                                  https://www.facebook.com/idahopower/app_130660760316387
I've learned you can't access it from your mobile phone.
But hopefully, that won't stop you from being diligent.
Oh, and you can and should vote 10 times.

0 comments: