Reincarnated As A Mother

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Order's Up.

I have officially turned into a short order cook.
I swore I'd never be one.
I've always been one of those moms who made their kids "eat what we are eating" 
or they could have dog food.   (No joke).
But geez, Kean is killing me.
I wish, wish, wish he could just talk and tell me what he wants.
Of course, that would probably be bacon.
Tonight, he wasn't having anything with the dinner I made or
the other food items I tried.
Brownies, however, were given a thumbs up 
or at least an open mouth.
 That and ice chips.
He and Reese are notorious crushed ice eaters.
Please don't forget to vote for us to get a Baldapalooza grant.
We only signed up for it last week-- but the rules make it
sound like money won't just go to the top vote getter's (since
some have been campaigning since September for votes).
So go to this link, scroll over to page 4, look for the picture of
the hand with writing on it and the title:
BALD, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL
and vote ten times a day. We only have until Friday.
Muchas gracias.

0 comments: