Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Indoor Snowflakes.

This is really stretching it out since my birthday was a few weeks ago,
but last night the girls got together for dinner and games at one of my
dearest friend's-- Mary K's house.
 The food was out of this world and we all had so much fun
just hanging out and talking.  I-- of course -- forgot to take any pictures
until the very end.  Go figure.
 We also got a special delivery in the mail today-- the perfect
thing to brighten up these dreary winter (inversion) days in Idaho...
 My brother Marc, his wife, Rachel and their kids
sent us a big envelope full of gorgeous homemade snowflakes.
I don't know if you remember but a few weeks ago, Rachel
sent us the coolest box-- a box full of monthly challenges 
to keep the cousins in Idaho in contact with their cousins in Texas.
We sent off our snowflakes last week 
and got theirs today.
Can't wait to see what we both do for February.

0 comments: