Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mystery Meat

Our big night out was actually our big night in.
Some of our favorite people in the world, Mark and Calene Borup
brought dinner over so we could partee.
The food they brought was Himalayan... and we didn't tell the girls
what they had just eaten until after-- it was Yak dumplings.
And they were yummy, trust me!
Kean was grouchy all day and wouldn't eat anything except for two pieces of bacon for breakfast.
But boy, did he mack on the Yak!
I have this new theory, I think he just gets claustrophobic and sick of the family
because he was the life of the party once Calene and Mark arrived!
Sorry to keep nagging, but don't forget to vote
for BALD, BOLD and BEAUTIFUL
on page four for us to get a grant for our charity.
Here is the link:
                                  https://www.facebook.com/idahopower/app_130660760316387
You can vote ten times a day!
Gracias.

1 comments:

Marti said...

What? I've never tried that! I wanna MACK on the YAK!!

I did have chocolate made from camel's milk recently. (Trust me: you are NOT missing out.)