Reincarnated As A Mother

Monday, January 27, 2014

FOY

I have a new nickname for Byron around the house:
Father of the Year.
Kean worships the guy.
And who wouldn't?  
 It may be below freezing here but that doesn't stop 
ride after ride around the property.
And you know at our house ride = happiness.
We owe a huge thanks to Shane Harris for keeping his
fancy, heated cab tractor here at our place
just to keep Keanut happy.
Now I wish it was as simple to keep Holland happy.
She dropped her ipod tonight and we fear it is quite dead.
I hate that thing... but am so sad to see her so sad.

1 comments:

Marti said...

Ohhhh! So nice to see your "Men Out, Patrolling the Range." That's what I imagined when you first told me you were expecting and then that it would be a boy: Byron taking his son out for activities that were just "the Guys." I'm so happy to see them both being able to do that.