Reincarnated As A Mother

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Samson Update

Today was just a regular ol' day.
Thank heavens.
I'm still working overtime to get Keanut to eat and drink enough
but I think that will be the case for a while.
I did find out today he LOVES Pomegranate and Tangerine Sherbet.
His hair continues the slow march toward baldness.
He's got some thin spots...
especially in the back.
 But the front still looks pretty handsome.  At least I think so.
 The girls are still at it full throttle.  They slept out in the playhouse last night with their friend, Jaymie.
Kean was up several times.  Perhaps, I would've slept better out on that hard floor.
On second thought, probably not.
Oh, for those of you in Idaho, tomorrow night is the story on Channel 7 (KTVB)
about Kean and his nurse Joe for their Seven's Heroes segment.
Sunday night at 10 p.m.

1 comments:

Stacy said...

What a handsome boy!