Reincarnated As A Mother

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Driving

Feeling very cooped up today.
Very.
So Kean and I made our great escape. 
We went for a long drive, hit the bank and dropped off some clothes at Deseret Industries.
It was nice to go somewhere with the boy other than the ol' hospital.
I think he enjoyed it.
I know I did.
Last night our church congregation had a Rodeo.
Byron had to work, I stayed home with Keanut
and the girls went with the neighbors, the Brintons.
I hear it was quite the success.


All three of the girls loved the horse rides.
Poor Holland.  She is horrifically allergic to all things horses
and came home wheezing. And she is my child who adores horses and wants to be a Vet.
We head to MSTI (Cancer clinic) tomorrow for three appointments:
Kean's blood draws to see if his counts are high enough to move on to phase 3 of his treatment, to meet with one of the Oncologists and to meet with a Dietitian. 
It should be an easy day.
No Chemo... which means a nice weekend.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lonni -- Thanks for taking the time to update us everyday on how things are going for you, Kean, and your whole family. Continued prayers, of course, for all of you! <3